Tuesday, October 09, 2007

one more time....

a bunch of you emailed me asking when I would run the special again because ya missed it....so, this special is for you. It's the last time I'll probably do it so if you want them or you're hoping to get CS for Christmas, get them now and hold onto them. =)

Until noon today, 25% off of my actions....bring them to $7.50. And as usual, DO NOT click on the BUY IT NOW button on the actions site, just paypal me directly at Bleann@msn.com.
Also, a couple of you asked about PSE actions....they are still on the back bunner....it's my busiest time of the year so I haven't had time to work with them yet. Stay tuned though......
Alrighty, don't forget, this may be the last time I run the special so don't delay because once it hits noon in Texas, that's it. =)

3 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

is it noon in texas right now? Yikes, it's 12:24 here.... i'm in if i can?

1:25 PM  
Blogger j.ro said...

just a shout out to how awesome your actions are! even if you missed the sale, it's a beyond great deal to get them! thanks for sharing them!

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Chicago Pregnancy Photographer Sri said...

Beautiful pictures! Looks like you have stopped blogging??? Please visit my Pregnancy portraits in Chicago blog or my Baby Photographer in Chicago gallery

Take care.

Sri

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home