Thursday, September 06, 2007

"the famous coat"



Yep, I'm selling it and I'm sad to see it go. =( I was going to put it on ebay but then thought I might see if you girls would want it since many of you said you love it. =)

It's from Babygap and it's sized as a 4T. It would be great for fall and winter and think of all the photo ops too. =) It's in perfect condition...Gracie wore it maybe a handful of times only for pictures or special occasions. I'm asking $30.00 and that includes shipping. Email me at Bleann@msn.com if you're interested. =)
ETA: Sale pending....man you girls are fast! I had 5 inquiries about it within 1 hour of posting it. LOL!! I gotta laugh...what we do for cute clothes for our kids, while we wear Target! LOL!!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi girl! You have been "blog taged" by me! If you wanna play click over to my blog and read the rules!
Have fun.
Ginger
http://gingersnapshots.typepad.com/

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, I loved that jacket when you first posted pics of her in it. I'd love to buy it, but it will be years before my daughter will fit into it. She's only a year old now!

4:22 PM  
Blogger AnneMarie said...

wow- that was fast! cute coat!!

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh so true...
what we will do for our kids...just in the fashion dept, i don't know how i would act if i had a girl !

7:40 PM  
Blogger rsr said...

Hi there! Would you mind sharing the camera you shoot with? Thank you! Also, I know you posted on this a LONG time ago but would you mind sharing the "disable right click" secret? Thank yoU!!! I love your work!!
Rosie Siebs....... :)
tinkerbell_1234@hotmail.com

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man!
too bad my girls are 6 and 7 now! or i would have nabbed it up!!!!!!
LOVE IT!!!!!!!! i gave away my girls 2 super expensive baby gap coats last year before we moved and boy do i regret it! i would have rather saved them for famiLY!
t

8:08 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Cute coat!

8:39 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

I would love to know what your ebay store is. I'd like to pick up a few Gracie hand me downs for my little girl.

9:08 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Aww, if only I was having another girl!

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute coat, but my little girl isnt one yet and it would be a while before she can wear that... can just imagine the photo op though

10:47 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

The famous coat! cute picture bren. That would be a cute photo props!

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home